The MX-C303W and MX-C304W joins Sharp’s color MFP lineup aimed at SMBs. Both devices print and copy at up to 30 ppm, and include standard printing, copying, scanning and faxing features. One main difference between the two MFPs is that MX-C303W has a 50-sheet reversing document feeder, while the MX-C304W includes a 100-sheet document feeder that scans both sides of a page in a single pass.
The MX-C303W and MX-C304W includes a 7″ color touchscreen interface, 600 MHz processor, 5 GB of memory and a 500 GB hard drive. The first-copy-time in color is 10.8 seconds on the MX-C303W and 9.4 seconds on the MX-C304W.
- 30 pages per minute in full color
- Network Printing – both PCL and PS are standard on both models
- Mobile printing
- Network Scanning
- Scan to Email, folders, FTP, USB in file formats such as PDFs, Word, Excel, Powerpoint (Microsoft Office OCR’ed documents standard on the MX-C304W)
- Integrate with Microsoft Onedrive for Business, SharePoint, Box.com, Google Drive, Dropbox and more (Standard on MX-C403W, optional on MX-C303W)
- Fax Capabilities are standard on both models
- Award-winning 7 inch customizable touch screen display
- Integrates with several popular cloud services
- Leading edge security features such as firmware corruption prevention, data overwrite, and more
- Mobile printing features – print from phones, tablets, and notebook computer
- Hands-free operation with Amazon Alexa voice commands
- 600 x 600 DPI printing
- Optical Character Recognition scans documents into a searchable format
- Expandable paper handling options
- Document Scanner feeds letter, legal, and even business cards!
- MX-C304W has a 100 sheet dual-head, single-pass scanner that scans both sides of a document at up to 110 images per minute
- MX-C303W has a 50-sheet reversing single pass feeder